Germantown Country Club is the perfect facility to host your next Outside Corporate or Charity Golf Tournament. We specialize in everything that it takes to run a very professional and upscale outing. When having an outing on a Monday the entire facility will be yours for the day so your players will feel like royalty. The following list contains the services you can expect when having a golf outing at Germantown Country Club.
PGA staff to coordinate tee-times, cart and hole assignments and scoring of your event.
- PGA staff to assist with course challenges for your outing. (Longest Drive, Nearest to Flagstick, etc.)
- Germantown Country Club trained staff to greet each player, unload participants’ clubs and place on assigned carts.
- Access to the Pyramided range balls on the driving range, chipping green, and putting green.
- Set-up and break down of tee sponsor signs provided by the outing coordinator.
- Registration tables and tents set-up for your use.
- PGA staff to assist with tournament format and rule sheet.
- PGA staff to create a professional scoreboard and provide a list of tournament winners.
- A professional catering coordinator to manage all food and beverage aspects of your outing.
Thank You for your interest in having a golf outing at Germantown Country Club. Let us take the worry out of running your next golf tournament. We look forward to working with you soon!